KE 790
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

KE 790 - 1

BALE CHAMBER CAMARA DEPACAS Chamber Size Feed Window Anchura de sistema de recogida cm Tine Bars Rueda derecha Peso total Longitud de maquina (en carretera) cm Longitud de maquina (de servicio) cm Minimum Power Requirement HP KAYHAN ERTUGRUL BALER MACHINE , EN FOR DA DORA PRISMA TIC A The chain system that gives movability to the extra-assisted knotter set, Fan system works quiet and fast It allows the permanent cleaning under all conditions, Balanced and proper power distribution with wide diameter and heavy flywheel, Heavier and more compact bales thanks to the powerful piston system, Electronic Counter facilitates the bale counting mm El sistema de cadena que le da movilidad a I sistema de atado extra-asistido, Sistema de ventilador traba ja silencio y rapido. Eso per-mite limpio permanente en bajo de todas condiciones, Distribucion de energfa balanceada y adecuada con volante de gran diametro y extra-pesado, Pacas mas pesadas y com-pactas gracias a I poderoso sistema de piston, Corriente balanceado de cultivos gracias a I sistema de alimentacion de alta ren- Contador electronic facili ta el conteo de pacas KAYHAN ERTUGRUL KAYHAN ERTUGRUL Burdur / TURKIYE Tel: +90 248 252 97 05 (PBX) Organize Sanayi Bolgesi 15040 www.kayhanertugrul.com.tr ■ kayhanertugrul@kayhanertugrul.com.tr

Open the catalog to page 1
KE 790 - 2

Support wheel offers protection in all rough field conditions, Balanced crop stream thanks to high-performance feeding system, Small transmission system delivers the power from main transmission to the fork system, Balanced and proper power distribution with wide diameter and heavy flywheel, Heavier and more compact bales thanks to the powerful piston system, The chain system that gives movability to the extra-assisted knotter set, Large twine bale box for a non-stop productivity, 3 twines knotter set works flawlessly and high-accuracy with its central lubricating system, Fan system works...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Kayhan Ertugrul Makina catalogs and technical brochures

1. KE 1230

4 Pages

2. KE 520

4 Pages

3. KE 1250

2 Pages

4. KE 690

2 Pages

5. KE 140

2 Pages