Curadle Pet Brooder 60/90
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Curadle Pet Brooder 60/90 - 3

ANION... The reason why we feel refreshing when we are in woods or mountain is that there are much anion, the atom element with electric charge. If we get anion, it increase the vitality by accelerating metabolism of cell. And, it cleans our blood and helps recovering from fatigue, heavy sleep, and improvement of appetite MAIN FUNCTIONS > Innovatively improve stability and durability with centralized heating system applying PTC memory element from carbon filmed heating system > Built-in air filter which removes indoor dust > Built in Anion activation function > Water pump included for...

Open the catalog to page 3
Curadle Pet Brooder 60/90 - 4

Heater activation lamp Power Temperature up Temperature down Nebulizer ON/OFF (Option) Sound ON/OFF Anion activation Water empty activation lamp Humidity Up Humidity Down OK Dimmer Anion ON/OFF lamp • You can control the optimum conditions acording to the state of pet health Celsius/Fahrenheit change Pump Classify It can be different according to the species of pets. Installation of secondary tray • Secondary tray can be installed and used as a litter tray for cats or a birth box, etc.

Open the catalog to page 4
Curadle Pet Brooder 60/90 - 5

• PET BROODER has two different sizes. Water cap & Nebulizer & Oxygen Water nipple connecting part Humidification unit Micro processor controller Brooder standing (Sold separately) Stainless mesh (Sold separately) Secondary tray (Sold separately) Nebulizer (Sold separately) SPECIFICATION Product name To improve the performance of the product, specifications are subject to change without prior notice.

Open the catalog to page 5
Curadle Pet Brooder 60/90 - 6

CURADLE has become a lifeline in my practice

Open the catalog to page 6
Curadle Pet Brooder 60/90 - 7

How to place CURADLE series ■x For safety reasons, we recommend a maximum stacking height of 2x CURADLE units. CURRDLE SmPRT INCUBOTOR160 MAIN FUNCTIONS > Reflects veterinarian’s opinions taken at the product concept, leading to optimized design for actual medical situations [pro+I [proI [mnxl > Transparent tempered glass window to easily check the condition of the pet [pro+I [proI [mpxl > Automatic ventilation system of C02 concentration sensing [pro+I [proI > Automatic ventilation system of 02 saturation sensing Ipro+I Ipro! > IP camera function for real-time internal video viewing on...

Open the catalog to page 7
Curadle Pet Brooder 60/90 - 8

flUTOELEX CO.,l_TD. Head Office. 218, Sangdong-ro, Gimhae-si, Gyeongsangnam-do. 50805 Korea TEL. +82. 55. 337. 2560 Mail, sales@autoelex.com Homepage, www.autoelex.com Family Site, www.curadle.com/www.rcom.co.kr

Open the catalog to page 8

All Autoelex Co. catalogs and technical brochures

1. APS

2 Pages

2. MARU_DELUXE

4 Pages

3. Vetpel.ICU

5 Pages

4. DIGILOG3

1 Pages

5. MAX_50

2 Pages