video corpo

Avant Magazine 1-2015
28Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 1

AVANT TECNO CUSTOMER MAGAZINE 1/2015 Avant 760i Powerful and environmentally friendly p. 4 Avant now provides a 2-year warranty! p. 24

Open the catalog to page 1
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 2

Avant scale model • With bucket and pallet forks • Telescopic boom • Scale 1:25 • High quality zink diecast • Made in Germany Ask more from your

Open the catalog to page 2
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 3

As the summer is coming we at Avant cannot wait to get outside and start to enjoy the summer with some good machines. During the spring and summer there are always a lot of exhibitions, demo days, open houses, testings etc. So we at sales can definitely spend a lot of time with machines outside. And that is a good thing. We get to meet people, customers and see colleagues in different countries. We also get to show all our new products and listen to customers for new ideas and ways to do things. Our product development is working hard and in this magazine you can see some great products we...

Open the catalog to page 3
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 4

Powerful and environmentally friendly Avant 760i Avant takes a big leap forward with the introduction of the Avant 760i. It is a completely new model and the biggest loader from Avant. When driving the new Avant 760i it is easy to see that the R&D efforts have not been in vain. This new loader model with modern engine technology has more power and torque, but at the same time lower fuel consumption, exhaust emissions and noise. Get to know the new Avant 760i – you’ll be delighted with the features it offers.

Open the catalog to page 4
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 6

he new Avant 760i is the most powerful model from Avant. One could playfully call it the biggest mini loader in the world. Avant 760i combines successfully the lift capacity and work efficiency of a bigger loader with the versatility and agility of a smaller machine. Avant 760i is equipped with the Kohler KDI 56 hp/225 Nm diesel engine which complies with the most stringent Tier 4 Final emission regulations. Compliance with the new regulations has been a major challenge for all engine manufacturers, but Kohler in particular has invested vast sums of money in the development of diesel...

Open the catalog to page 6
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 7

The starting point of the engine design has been Tier 4 final compliance without the need for a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), commonly referred to as AdBlue. Low emissions – and consequently low fuel consumption – are achieved by using a high pressure (2000 bar) common rail fuel injection system, turbocharger, intercooler, cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), four valves per cylinder technology and a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) within the exhaust system. The Kohler is a highly modern diesel engine, equipped with CAN bus technology and an electronic...

Open the catalog to page 7
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 8

on traditional technology diesel engines in this output class. With Avant 760i you can easily work on practically idle engine revs, because the torque curve is very even and max. engine torque is available from almost idling. This gives a completely new feeling of power, as the engine will not stall even if it is heavily loaded on low revs. Another thing that the driver will notice immediately is the quietness of the machine. Both the noise at the driver’s seat and the drive-by noise have been significantly reduced thanks to the modern engine which can be operated at lower maximum revs...

Open the catalog to page 8
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 9

The new Avant 760i complies in every respect with the current European emissions legislation Technical information Length Auxiliary hydraulics Width (with standard tires) Turning radius (inside/outside) Height lifting Weight, starting from Tipping load *) Standard tires Engine make and type Pulling force Engine output Drive speed *) With a pallet, at 90 cm distance from quick attach plate

Open the catalog to page 9
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 11

vant 500 series The improved driving response, power and durability Avant 500 series loaders are designed to be powerful, simple and durable workhorses. We concentrated to update the machine with care.

Open the catalog to page 11
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 12

vant 500 series 2015 model has been completely renewed from its drive transmission. This is implemented with new drive motor which is made by French manufacturer Poclain. What has changed is the brand of the motor and the motor type, from gerotor motor to a radial piston type of motor. Radial piston motors have less internal leakage, which translates to a more precise and powerful drive. Also durability is much better in heavy use. The driver of the loader will notice the improved efficiency of the motor as increased pulling force and a slightly higher operating speed. “We have used the...

Open the catalog to page 12
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 13

Stator case Axle bearings Parking brake Drive motor’s cross section The picture shows a cross section of the drive motor in Avant 500 series. Avant 500 and 600 series machines are equipped with a radial piston type motors. The motor achieves the best torque after several working hours and it remains high during long periods of use. The picture also shows the electro-hydraulic parking brake, integrated in the motor. The brake is operated with a switch on the dashboard, and it always locks automatically when the engine is switched off. Improvements in a nutshell: 10% more pulling force 10%...

Open the catalog to page 13
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 14

Avant Robot 185 drilling under a historical library The National Library of Finland located at the center of Helsinki goes through an extensive renovation, which is the largest repair for the building in its 169-year history. The project has recently been voted as the construction site of the year in Finland.

Open the catalog to page 14
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 15

he renovation started last November and will last for a total of two years. In addition to a thorough interior conservation, the first floor is expanded for extra rooms as well as space for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and other building service equipment. The first floor stands on top of granite bedrock, which requires 500 m³ of rock to be removed. The prestigious library sets high requirements for the contractors as well as equipment. “When working in a historical building such as this, the job has to be done without dust, water, vibration and exhaust”, says Jyrki Metso from...

Open the catalog to page 15
Avant Magazine 1-2015 - 16

Lawn mower 1200 Lawn mower 1200 is a robust and powerful cutter. It is equipped with Avant’s optifloatsystem, which ensures that the cutter has an optimal ground contact also on uneven lawn. The cutter also has a safety valve that stops the blades if the mower is lifted off the ground. The cutting table of the new model is now pressed into shape, which improves the effectiveness of the mower and reduces the adhesion of the grass to the cutting table. The optifloat-system is easy to use and it ensures the best ground contact The safety valve stops the blades if the mower is lifted off the...

Open the catalog to page 16

All Avant Tecno Oy catalogs and technical brochures

1. 2/2016

24 Pages