video corpo

AVANT Magazine 1-2016
28Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 1

AVANT TECNO CUSTOMER MAGAZINE 1/2016 25 years of Avant p. 15 The new Avant Centers in Belgium and Germany p. 20

Open the catalog to page 1
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 2

AVANT ORIGINAL PARTS Telescopic boom service kit Combatibility: R series, 400 series, 500 series starting from 2008, 600 series, 745 and 750 until the year 2011 Includes all the pivot pins, bearing and slide pieces needed for the service of the boom weather cover for 200 series weather cover for 419–760i transport cover for 200 series transport cover for 419–640 transport cover for 700 series space-saving possible to use with one hand strong aluminum frame Avant printing Product number: 66164

Open the catalog to page 2
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 3

Editorial Full speed towards spring and summer This spring is truly action filled at Avant. We have launched new exciting products during winter and are about to launch more during the spring. The new 200 series was presented to Avant importers in October 2015 and now it is already in full production. We also had journalists visiting us in March to see our new e5, which is a fully electric battery operated loader. Spring is also a high season for all the different trade fairs and shows Avant takes part in. The biggest show this spring is most definitely Bauma in Munich 11.–17. April. The...

Open the catalog to page 3
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 5

200 When the previous Avant 200 series was brought to market, it was something that had never been seen before. A multipurpose loader for private use was a concept that did not exist. The 200 series has been a phenomenal success, and over the years hundreds of heroic jobs have been carried out with the machines that have provided plenty of topics for conversation at dinner tables. The new 200 series continues along the same great basic idea and provides private individuals with the opportunity to operate an easy-to-use loader in yard maintenance, snow ploughing, renovation projects for the...

Open the catalog to page 5
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 6

The new AVANT 200 More space for equipment Avant 225 with 25 hp 4-stroke petrol engine Larger 14 l fuel tank As much as 50 l/min auxiliary hydraulics oil flow

Open the catalog to page 6
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 7

series Certified ROPS safety frame with FOPS canopy Easy to use: • Avant quick attachment system for attachments and multi connector for hydraulic hoses • Easily operated, well-positioned controls • Safe and easy access to driver’s seat • Multi function display: fuel gauge, hour meter, engine function indicators, road traffic kit indicators • Avant 225 with Kohler 25 hp Electric Fuel Injection petrol engine starts easily in any situation – no choke required • Compact dimensions Well thought-out Avant ergonomics: More spacious cockpit Multi connector for attachment hydraulics hoses More...

Open the catalog to page 7
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 8

Cab L Suspension seat with heater and arm rests Available options for the Avant 200 series: Attchment control switch pack Rear auxiliary hydraulics Wheel weight 14 kg Anti slip valve Tractor or grass profile tyres 8

Open the catalog to page 8
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 9

hen the design of the new Avant 200 series began, the starting points included an ease of use and comfort of operation, increased work efficiency, and even better safety than before. One of the most important new technical features of the new Avant 200 series can be found in the chassis. The machine is 20 mm wider and 60 mm longer than its predecessor, which improves stability, among other things. The operator can see this especially in better ergonomics and more spacious legroom. Thanks to the new chassis there is LED work light kit: 2 front, 1 rear also more storage space for tools etc....

Open the catalog to page 9
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 10

When more power is needed • Powerful Kohler 25 hp Electric Fuel Injection engine • Auxiliary hydraulics 50 l/min • Enough power for a snow blower, 1500 mm lawn mower etc. The real multi task machine • Powerful 20 hp petrol engine • Astoundingly efficient • Safety belt and ROPS/FOPS safety canopy as standard

Open the catalog to page 10
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 11

New Avant 225 – Better in every aspect! When the news of the new Avant 225 was released, Ari Murtoniemi was one of the first customers to put in an order. “I had already been thinking about upgrading our Avant for a while. At some point I also thought about the 400 series. But when I contacted the factory, I was informed that the 200 series is experiencing a total change. I decided to wait and see”, says Ari Murtoniemi. “After I found out the release schedule of the new machine, I decided to sell the old one. My timing was very lucky, and I got the machine sold the same day. Then it was...

Open the catalog to page 11
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 12

Edge trimmer The Avant edge trimmer is the perfect attachment for trimming the edges of lawns, hedges, flower beds etc. It consists of a hydraulically operated trimmer mounted next to a cutting disc. The cutting disc cuts lawn precisely where you want and the hydraulic trimmer breaks up any soil or lawn that is left to the side of the cutting disc. The edge trimmer leaves a good looking finish to any garden thanks to its adjustable cutting depth and precise control. The renewed edge trimmer is equipped with a manually extendable arm and can be positioned to the right or left side, or to the...

Open the catalog to page 12
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 13

Collecting lawn mower 1200 material for composting. The collector’s capacity is as big as 210 litres, which enables the cutting of small to medium sized areas. Emptying the collector is very easy: lift the mower up from the ground with Avant’s boom and then tilt the mower downward until the grass waste pushes the lid open and the waste comes out. With the Avant collecting mower 1200 you can easily do the mowing and collect the clippings. Thanks to its excellent suction power collecting leaves from the lawns is also possible. The mulching blades of the mower crush the grass clippings, leaves...

Open the catalog to page 13
AVANT Magazine 1-2016 - 14

Flail mower The flail mower is a drum-type cutter, designed for cutting long grass, scrub, bush and similar vegetation. It will cut up to 20 mm thick tree branches with ease. The flail mower is the optimal cutting device for places where you need a lot of cutting power and a rougher cut will do. The most common applications for the flail mower are places with taller vegetation like meadows, road banks, yard areas etc. • New cutting deck design – improves the cutting result and requires less power from the engine and hydraulics • New shaft – flails are mounted in spiral on the shaft which...

Open the catalog to page 14

All Avant Tecno Oy catalogs and technical brochures

1. 2/2016

24 Pages