Agricultural Line 2017
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Agricultural Line 2017 - 1

Catalog Agricultural line Agricultural line

Open the catalog to page 1
Agricultural Line 2017 - 2

G610i Economical coffee beans & grain moisture tester G650i Portable grain moisture, foreign material and test weight analyzer The G610i moisture tester was specially developed by Gehaka to monitor and control field crops, grain drying and storage processes, with high performance and precision. The G650i is the state-of-the art in compact grain moisture and foreign material tester. It consists of an electronic scale, two thermometers and a capacitance meter. All measurement management is carried out by a state-of-theart internal microprocessor. In addition to measuring the moisture content...

Open the catalog to page 2
Agricultural Line 2017 - 3

CA50 Distillation moisture tester Multichannel grain divider model 4:1 The CA50 distillation grain moisture tester is a precision electrical instrument. The Gehaka 4:1 multichannel divider is suitable for mixing and obtaining homogeneous samples in the classification and quality analysis of grains, seeds and other granular products. Designed to measure the sample grain moisture content, the percentage result is read directly into the graduated and calibrated glass cylinder, after some simple operations. It can be used to check the precision of electronic moisture testers. The material...

Open the catalog to page 3
Agricultural Line 2017 - 4

Portable system for sampling grains and granulated products at various depths. Obtain samples continuously or at specific points within the grain mass. Equipment used also in fumigation operations. Authorized distributor Gehaka reserves the right to change characteristics or technical specifications of any equipment without prior notice. As the images contained in this catalog are merely illustrative. SAV2000 Vacuum sampler probe Ind. e Com. Eletro Eletrônica Gehaka Ltda. Av. Duquesa de Goiás, 235 - 05686-900 São Paulo, SP, Brazil + 55 11 2165 1100 sales@gehaka.com.br...

Open the catalog to page 4

All Gehaka catalogs and technical brochures

1. Sample pans

1 Pages

Archived catalogs