Highline Product Catalogue 2016
60Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 1

HIGHLINE PRODUCT CATALOGUE 2016

Open the catalog to page 1
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 2

PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE by Gerry Bourgault, P Eng. . Thank you for your interest in Highline’s products. Highline Manufacturing Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bourgault Industries Ltd. Bourgault has been in operation for more than 40 years and attributes its success to its ability to develop new and useful equipment that has made farming easier, more efficient and more rewarding. Recently, Highline has embarked on an ambitious product development program to distinguish it as a leader in the design and manufacturing of livestock equipment using the same approach as the one used by...

Open the catalog to page 2
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 3

TABLE of CONTENTS GENERAL MANAGER’S MESSAGE by Bob Cochran, P Eng. . I grew up on a mixed grain and cattle farm in northeast Saskatchewan, a two hour drive from the Highline production facility. Our Highline bale processor was an integral piece of equipment in the cattle operation, as they are on hundreds of farms across Canada and the US. From my experience on the farm, I have the utmost respect for those that make their living as farmers. At Highline, many of the team members have past experience in farming or are still actively involved in operations. This gives us the ability to better...

Open the catalog to page 3
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 5

The Bale Pro series, from Highline, allows you to efficiently and easily unroll and process round bales. With 4 options to choose from, there’s one that is the best fit for your cattle operation. The CFR (Complete Feed Ration) modular system allows you to expand your Bale Pro as your operation evolves. ® The Bale Pro® is backed by a 1 year warranty. See www.highlinemfg.com for further details.

Open the catalog to page 5
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 6

Processing Design The Dual Feed Roller Processing Chamber Available on the CFR 650 Bale Pro & CFR 650 TOP GUN Bale Pro ® Highline Bale Pros are available in 2 different designs; choose from either a Dual Feed Roller Processing Chamber or the Slat and Chain Processing Chamber. Large Diameter Flail Drum The Dual Feed Roller Processing Chamber The mechanically-driven flail drum is directly driven by the PTO shaft. 1 Guard Rods The bale sits partially on the guard rods. The flails protrude through the guard rods grabbing the bale and pulling it through. The guard rods are shaped to provide a...

Open the catalog to page 6
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 7

The Slat & Chain Processing Chamber Available on the CFR 651 Bale Pro & CFR 1251 Bale Pro ® The Highline flails efficiently lift and “bite” into the bale for uniform feed processing. The flails are optimally sized to grab the bale. (Many competitors' bale processors are designed with longer flails. The longer flail, when it encounters ice or other debris, will quite often crack when it rebounds onto the drum.) The flails are designed in a spiral formation. This spiral formation ensures that the bale is continuously pulled and processed resulting in consistent feed. Also, the flail drum is...

Open the catalog to page 7
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 8

We use the CFR 650 Bale Pro for processing hay and feeding into bunks... ® we like the changing of the quality of feed and the time savings. --- GARTH & GARRET LONG, YELLOW GRASS, SK MIXED COW/CALF & GRAIN OPERATION [Other brands] wouldn't chop up the corn stalks or the Sudax bales fine enough. I've probably cut my feed loss by a third or more. Whenever I replace the bale processor, it will be with another Highline processor. --- DALE BERAN OF ODELL, NE MIXED COW/CALF & GRAIN OPERATION / CFR 650 WITH FEED CHOPPERTM The CFR 650 Bale Pro effectively and efficiently facilitates erosion control...

Open the catalog to page 8
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 9

TWO GREAT PROCESSING OPTIONS P r o c e s s Yo u r Way. The 650 Bale Pro is a great option for cattle operations looking for a durable, well-engineered bale processor. The 650 Bale Pro has a dual feed roller processing chamber with a centrally driven flail drum processor. Expand your 650 to a CFR by adding a Feed Chopper and Grain Tank with MGI (See page 24 for additional The 651 Bale Pro is also a great option for cattle operations looking for a durable, well-engineered bale processor. Unlike the 650 Bale Pro , the 651 Bale Pro has a slat and chain processing chamber with an offset flail...

Open the catalog to page 9
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 10

S P E C I F I C AT I O N S CFR 650 PTO Minimum PTO Recommended Transport Weight Max Height (Bale Forks Raised) Width Base 650 Bale Pro 650 BP with Feed Chopper™ & MGI™* 125 (93 kw) 1000 PTO – 1 3/8" 21 Spline with Shear Bolt Protection 650 BP with Feed Chopper™ Size of Bales Up to 6 foot (1.8 m) diameter Transport Lights Standard Rear Facing Work Lights Optional Grain Tank capacity - 30 bushels (1057 L) Safety Chain Standard CFR 650 & CFR 651 Bale Pro Options (options common to both models) ELECTRIC OVER HYDRAULIC KIT Kit to convert a 650 processor with 3 pairs of hydraulics to 2 pairs of...

Open the catalog to page 10
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 11

S P E C I F I C AT I O N S Hydraulics 3 Remotes CFR 651 PTO Minimum PTO Recommended Transport Weight Max Height Width (Bale Forks Raised) Driveline 1000 PTO – 1 3/8" 21 Spline with Shear Bolt Protection Base 651 Bale Pro® 85 (63 kw) 100 (75 kw) 1015/8" (2581 mm) 5380 lb (2440 kg) 154½" (3924 mm) Tires 16.5L X 16.1 (Standard) 651 BP with Feed Chopper™ 125 (93 kw) 140 (104 kw) 112½" (2857 mm) 6025 lb (2733 kg) 154½" (3924 mm) Size of Bales Up to 6 foot (1.8 m) diameter 651 BP with MGI™* 100 (75 kw) 125 (93 kw) 1375/8" (3495 mm) 6065 lb (2751 kg) 154½" (3924 mm) Transport Lights Standard 651...

Open the catalog to page 11
Highline Product Catalogue 2016 - 13

GUN B a l e The dTOPi n g e f f e c tBale ePros o l u t i o n s . eliver ive cov rage ® The Highline TOP GUN is a rugged, highly effective implement for ® industrial and agricultural covering, as well as feeding and bedding applications. It provides uniform coverage as it throws material up to 100 feet*, or feeds by gently dropping a windrow from its side discharge. TESTIMONIAL James Bielfeldt Type of Operation: Feedlot Farm Location: Arion, Iowa Crop Processed: Brome Hay, Alfalfa, Corn Stalks History with Highline: Owned 2 TOP GUN’s The Pros: I like the quality of cut and that I can throw...

Open the catalog to page 13

All Highline Manufacturing catalogs and technical brochures