2020 KFX®50
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

2020 KFX®50 - 1

UTILITY & SPORT ATVS

Open the catalog to page 1
2020 KFX®50 - 2

Outmuscle the outdoors with capability at your disposal. Kawasaki Brute Force® ATVs are powerfully equipped to endure nature's most difficult challenges. When the going gets tough, step up with brute force. ASSEMBLED IN THE USA FOREIGN & DOMESTIC PARTS Kawasaki side x sides, ATVs and Jet Ski® watercraft are assembled by Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing Corp., U.S.A. from foreign and domestic parts in Lincoln, NE. *Assembled in the U.S.A. badge applies to Brute Force® 750 4x4i models only.

Open the catalog to page 2
2020 KFX®50 - 3

Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS in Vibrant Blue

Open the catalog to page 3
2020 KFX®50 - 4

TAKE CHARGE Run the outdoors with brute force. Powered by a fuel-injected 749cc V-twin engine that delivers massive power, the Brute Force® 750 4x4i ATV offers high-level performance for your outdoor adventures. Scan with your camera to view Brute Force ® 750 4x4i photos, key features and more. CONTROLLED BRAKING Dual disc brakes with two-piston calipers up front and a sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc brake system in the rear provide plenty of stopping power. Paired with the electronic Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, you can take on descents with confidence.

Open the catalog to page 4
2020 KFX®50 - 5

Brute Force® 750 4x4i in Firecracker Red DOMINATING POWER The fuel-injected 749cc V-twin engine pumps out strong low-rpm torque for incredible acceleration, while precise fuel metering allows for easy starting and optimum fuel mileage. Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS Camo in Realtree Xtra® Green Camo Realtree Xtra® Green Camo—Realtree APG-XTRA Camouflage Design © 2012 of Jordan Outdoor Enterprises, Ltd., all rights reserved. CVT & DRIVE Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS in Super Black An automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) plays a key role within the Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System...

Open the catalog to page 5
2020 KFX®50 - 6

Brute Force® 750 4x4i in Firecracker Red Durability and strength are the result of a reinforced double-cradle frame. Independent suspension smooths out rough terrain with pre-load adjustable shocks. Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS in Candy Steel Furnace Orange RUGGED CAPABILITY Navigate rugged trails with a tight turning radius and 9.4 inches of ground clearance. For the homesteader, the Brute Force® 750 4x4i ATV is an exceptional choice, featuring a robust 1,250-pound towing capacity. Bring all of your gear along for the ride with 88 pounds of front cargo rack capacity and 176 pounds of rear...

Open the catalog to page 6
2020 KFX®50 - 7

COMFORT & CONVENIENCE Enjoy the comfort and convenience of full floorboards, an easy-to-read digital multi-function instrument display and a 12V accessory outlet. Securely fasten your gear to the front and rear cargo racks built from one-inch steel tubing and safely stow your belongings inside a large front storage compartment. Candy Steel Furnace Orange (Premium Paint Finish) Super Black Vibrant Blue Trim Feature • Speed-sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS) Standard Features • 749cc, V-twin, 4-stroke Engine • Selectable 2WD/4WD Drive Modes • Independent 4-wheel Suspension • Front and...

Open the catalog to page 7
2020 KFX®50 - 8

For tackling tasks or exploring trails, the Brute Force® 300 ATV is distinguished by versatility. A reliable 271cc engine, nimble handling with low-effort steering and excellent build quality make it a capable and competent outdoor companion. COMPACT POWER UNPARALLELED MANEUVERABILITY Smooth and responsive power is produced by a 271cc single-cylinder engine and efficient automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). For the outdoor adventurer or the busy homesteader, the Brute Force® 300 ATV is the ideal companion. The Brute Force® 300 ATV comes equipped with a durable centrifugal...

Open the catalog to page 8
2020 KFX®50 - 9

Brute Force® 300 in Super Black CAPABLE CHASSIS Brute Force® 300 in Firecracker Red Brute Force® 300 ATVs are built around a strong and durable double cradle steel-tube frame which helps provide outstanding straight-line performance and responsive handling. Independent A-arms in the front and a single shock and swingarm in the rear soak up bumps over rough, uneven terrain to produce a smooth ride. Brute Force® 300 in Firecracker Red For this compact workhorse, versatility means the ability to tow 500 pounds while hauling up to 44 and 66 pounds on the front and rear cargo racks,...

Open the catalog to page 9
2020 KFX®50 - 10

THE JUNIOR LINEUP Spend time building memories with KFX® ATVs. The KFX®90 and KFX®50 come equipped with a potent combination of size and performance for young riders. Get the most out of every adventure with great durability, simple controls and excellent handling. KFX®50 in Vibrant Blue Experienced rider on a closed course under adult supervisio

Open the catalog to page 10
2020 KFX®50 - 12

Get the kids ready to ride on the KFX®90 ATV. Proportionate power and size make for the perfect riding experience for riders 12 and older. Young riders will have everything needed to tackle challenging terrain, and parental controls allow you to fine-tune their progression. The KFX90 is built for fun, and is as easy to own as it is to ride. The predictability and power of the 89cc air-cooled four-stroke engine is ideal for new riders. An adjustable throttle limiter and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) collar allow you to set and monitor speeds. The automatic CVT also means no...

Open the catalog to page 12
2020 KFX®50 - 13

Smooth and sporty suspension performance is produced by independent front A-arms and a single shock and swingarm in the rear. At higher speeds, the KFX®90 ATV exhibits agile performance and capable handling which riders with more experience can appreciate. ELECTRIC START An electric start gets the KFX®90 ATV going with the push of a button. Young riders will experience more independence on the track, while a keyed ignition deters unauthorized use. For backup, a kick-start comes standard. KFX®90 • 89cc 4-stroke Engine and Automatic Transmission • Electric Start for Simple and Reliable...

Open the catalog to page 13
2020 KFX®50 - 14

Give young riders (ages six and older) the ability to tackle the dirt with confidence. Build up your young rider’s experience with a machine that delivers smooth and predictable performance. The small but mighty KFX®50 ATV offers effortless fun, intelligent design and durability to keep the adventure going. PERFECT FOR YOUNG RIDERS Give young riders the right start on the youth-sized KFX®50 ATV. The air-cooled four-stroke engine comes to life with the push of a button to deliver smooth and reliable power. The automatic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) means no shifting, leaving...

Open the catalog to page 14

All Kawasaki Motors Corp. catalogs and technical brochures

1. TERYX®

16 Pages

2. MULE ™

28 Pages

3. 2020 KFX®90

20 Pages