KE 690
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

KE 690 - 1

BALER MACHINE EN FOR DA DORA PRISMATICA KE 690 BALER MACHINE Chamber Size Support Wheel Rueda derecha Peso total Longitud de maquina (en carretera) cm The chain system that gives movability to the extra-assisted knotter set, Fan system works quiet and fast It allows the permanent cleaning under all conditions, Balanced and proper power distribution with wide diameter and heavy flywheel, Balanced crop stream thanks to high- performance feeding system, Electronic Counter facilitates the bale counting El sistema de cadena que le da movilidad a I sistema de atado extra-asistido, Sistema de vend I ad or tra-baja silencio y rapido. Eso permite limpio permanente en bajo de todas condi-ciones, Distribucion de energfa balanceada y adecuada con volante de gran diametro y extra-pesado. Corriente balanceado de culdvos gracias a I sistema de alimentacion de alta rendimiento, Contador electronico facilita el conteo de pacas KAYHAN ERTUGRUL <IYE Tel: +90 2‘ grul@kayhane Bale Weight Productivity PICK-UP SYSTEM SISTEMA DERECOGIDA Tine Bars

Open the catalog to page 1
KE 690 - 2

BALER MACHINE EN FOR DA DORA PRISMATIC A Support wheel offers protection in all rough field conditions, Balanced crop stream thanks to high-performance feeding system, Small transmission system delivers the power from main transmission to the fork system, Balanced and proper power distribution with wide diameter and heavy flywheel, Heavier and more compact bales thanks to the powerful piston system, The chain system that gives movability to the extra-assisted knotter set, Large twine bale box for a non-stop productivity, 2 twines knotter set works flawlessly and high-accuracy with its...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Kayhan Ertugrul Makina catalogs and technical brochures

1. KE 1230

4 Pages

2. KE 520

4 Pages

3. KE 1250

2 Pages

4. KE 790

2 Pages

5. KE 140

2 Pages