Product Catalogue 2016
68Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Product Catalogue 2016 - 2

Content Precision Farming Terminals with ME apps APP & GO® Steering systems & GPS TRACK-Leader AUTO® Pro TRACK-Leader AUTO eSteer On-board computer HEKTARMETER Plant protection Control and monitoring systems ISOBUS SPRAYER-Controller MAXI 3.0 ISOBUS SPRAYER-Controller MIDI 3.0 SPRAYDOS short SPRAYDOS long ISOBUS TRAIL-Control ISOBUS DISTANCE-Control Seeders and Planters ISOBUS DRILL-Controller ISOBUS PLANTER-Controller Fertilization ISOBUS SPREADER-Controller ISOBUS SLURRY-Controller SPRAYMAT II for slurry tanker

Open the catalog to page 2
Product Catalogue 2016 - 4

Precision Farming . Terminals with ME apps Parallel guidance systems

Open the catalog to page 4
Product Catalogue 2016 - 5

ISOBUS terminals Unbeatable advantages of APP & GO® include flexibility and guaranteed future. In the first step, each user selects a terminal that corresponds to their requirements, for example, the TRACK-Guide II for parallel guidance. Other apps can be activated as required. The overview shows the standard apps that are found on the different terminals. * 1 ISOBUS-UT is required for this app * 2 TRACK-Leader is required for this app * 3 TRACK-Leader AUTO® is required for this app * 4 Requirements for this app are - ISOBUS-TC for target rate transfer only - TRACK-Leader and...

Open the catalog to page 5
Product Catalogue 2016 - 6

Precision Farming . Terminals with ME apps ISOBUS terminal

Open the catalog to page 6
Product Catalogue 2016 - 7

ISOBUS terminals BASIC-Terminal with camera ports COMFORT-Terminal with camera ports TOUCH800 with camera port TOUCH1200® with camera port Track-Leader TRACK-Leader Sold only by Agricon FIELD-Nav without FIELD-Nav Desktop DVD FIELD-Nav Desktop DVD for FIELD-Nav FIELD-Nav Desktop DVD Germany (D) FIELD-Nav Desktop DVD Austria (A) FIELD-Nav Desktop DVD Switzerland (CH) **Please note prerequisites, see Page 3 *...designed for the retrofit market

Open the catalog to page 7
Product Catalogue 2016 - 8

Precision Farming . Terminals with ME apps Accessories for ISOBUS terminals

Open the catalog to page 8
Product Catalogue 2016 - 9

Tractor basic equipment ISOBUS basic equipment for tractors with ISOBUS in-cab connector ISOBUS basic equipment with rear socket 2.9 m cable, 50 A ISOBUS basic vehicle harness with 9-pin CPC connector, with rear socket 2.9 m cable, 50 A Connection cable for ME terminal for John Deere 7020/7030/8030 ISOBUS basic equipment with front and rear socket, cable length for front socket 6 m, rear socket 2.9 m Adapter cable for ME terminal to the signal socket in accordance with DIN 9684.1 / ISO 11786 for using the tractor ECU with non-touch terminals starting at HW 3.0.0 Adapter cable for ME...

Open the catalog to page 9
Product Catalogue 2016 - 10

Precision Farming . Terminals with ME apps Accessories for ISOBUS terminals

Open the catalog to page 10
Product Catalogue 2016 - 11

Joystick ISOBUS terminal Joystick III for connection to ME terminal with 9-pin Sub-D connector, sealed buttons, Aux 1/Aux 2 Joystick III for tractors with an ISOBUS in-cab connector with 9-pin CPC connector, sealed buttons, Aux 1/Aux 2 Joystick III for tractors with an ISOBUS in-cab connector for third-party terminals with 9-pin CPC connector and socket Accessory Joystick-III ISOBUS for 3032258606 2 Adapter cable in-cab-connector with 9-pin CPC connector for tractors with ISOBUS (e.g. CASE, NEW HOLLAND) Part no. S-Box, 5 sections, with 9-pin Sub-D connector S-Box, 6 sections, with 9-pin...

Open the catalog to page 11
Product Catalogue 2016 - 12

Precision Farming . Terminals with ME apps

Open the catalog to page 12
Product Catalogue 2016 - 13

Mounting bracket with bracket Voltage supply cable Connector cable for A101 to ME terminal, 6 m TRACK-Guide II more versions TRACK-Guide II with DGPS receiver A101 TRACK-Guide II with DGPS receiver A101, camera ports TRACK-Guide II with DGPS / Glonass receiver AG-STAR TRACK-Guide II with DGPS / Glonass receiver AG-STAR, camera ports TRACK-Guide III with DGPS receiver A101, camera ports and basic vehicle harness TRACK-Guide III with DGPS / Glonass receiver AG-STAR, camera port and basic vehicle harness TRACK-Guide III with DGPS / Glonass receiver SMART-6L, camera port and basic vehicle...

Open the catalog to page 13
Product Catalogue 2016 - 14

Precision Farming . Terminals with ME apps

Open the catalog to page 14
Product Catalogue 2016 - 15

DGPS receiver A101 Path-to-path accuracy ± 20 - 30 cm for use by TRACK-Leader DGPS / Glonass receiver AG-STAR Path-to-path accuracy ± 20 - 30 cm for use by TRACK-Leader DGPS / Glonass receiver SMART-6L Path-to-path accuracy ± 10 - 15 cm for use by TRACK-Leader Tractor basic vehicle harness for second tractor with mounting bracket, power supply and mounting accessories for A100/A101 Tractor basic equipment for second tractor with mounting bracket, power supply and mounting accessories for AG-STAR/SMART-6L Tilt module GPS to compensate for side incline on hilly terrain Mounting bracket VESA75...

Open the catalog to page 15
Product Catalogue 2016 - 16

Tractors / self-propelled machines . Steering systems & GPS Automatic steering Automatic steering – TRACK-Leader AUTO® Pro 1 RTK activation for steering job computer (optional) Dual antenna activation for steering job computer up to 80m/h Steering valve and wheel angle sensor cable harness Steering valve Wheel angle sensor Bracket for steering valve and steering job computer GPS /Terminal cable harness Foot switch You can find more information on the availability and prices on our website in the Configurator.

Open the catalog to page 16
Product Catalogue 2016 - 17

Automatic steering – TRACK-Leader AUTO® Iso 1 RTK activation for steering job computer (optional) Dual antenna activation for steering job computer up to 80m/h Specific kit for pre-equipped implements 2 Cable harness on vehicle CAN-BUS connection Steering job computer bracket GPS /Terminal cable harness Activation key connection cable Foot switch You can find more information on the availability and prices on our website in the Configurator. *...designed for the retrofit market

Open the catalog to page 17
Product Catalogue 2016 - 18

Tractors / self-propelled machines . Steering systems & GPS Automatic steering Automatic steering – TRACK-Leader AUTO® eSteer TRACK-Leader AUTO® eSteer KIT 1 Steering wheel motor RTK activation for steering job computer (optional) 3 Steering job computer universal bracket GPS /Terminal cable harness Foot switch Additional wheel angle sensor Universal wheel angle sensor Extension cable for wheel angle sensor Wheel angle sensor activation Tractor basic vehicle harness for second tractor 9 Tractor basic vehicle harness for second tractor Additional required part 3, 4 and 6 You can find more...

Open the catalog to page 18
Product Catalogue 2016 - 19

Overview of the GPS receivers and their path-to-path accuracies L1 receiver Costs of the correction signal EGNOS /WAAS charge payable charge payable The data specified here are reference values. Variations may occur. Correction signal Remarks: GLIDE is an internal correction method for calculating your actual position The SMART-6L, EGNOS / GLIDE receiver can be upgraded to RTK, and the item numbers can be found in the table RTK radio base station Transmission power RTK-GSM The RTK receivers are compatible with AxioNET, SmartNet, RTK Clue, AgCel-Net and all NTRIP networks

Open the catalog to page 19

All Müller-Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG catalogs and technical brochures

1. SPRAYDOS

30 Pages

2. S-Box

14 Pages

3. APP & GO

28 Pages