Centrus 84
5Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Centrus 84 - 1

CENTRUS 60 & 84 Centrus composite rotary platforms

Open the catalog to page 1
Centrus 84 - 2

means my whole shed is set up for future proofing.” LIGHTER than Concrete “Going with Waikato Milking Systems Alan Henderson, Cranleigh Agri-Business, Composite platform The deck sections are formed in a multi-layer laminated process that includes Kevlar a material used in the construction of aircraft. CENTRUS 60 — Offers superior deck strength Centrus composite rotary platforms offer The decks are bonded by a unique high superior deck strength. They are around strength adhesive which is also used in the • Modular deck sections 90% lighter and five times stronger than manufacture of...

Open the catalog to page 2
Centrus 84 - 3

Strong, robust and resistant to just about anything, the Centrus 84 can be installed anywhere in the world LIGHTER than Concrete Composite platform with a milking system specified to your requirements. The deck sections are formed in a multi-layer laminated process that includes Kevlar a material used in the construction of aircraft. CENTRUS 84 — Size, strength and durability Designed, developed and manufactured direction. Each Centrus 84 deck segment is a in a purpose built facility Waikato Milking fully integrated and self-contained structure • Modular deck sections bond together for ease...

Open the catalog to page 3
Centrus 84 - 4

PRECISION AND QUALITY The “I” beam is fundamental to the performance of every rotary platform. We pay particular attention to detail during every step of the manufacturing process to ensure enduring excellence. 1 Steel sections of the “I” beam are formed to exacting standards to ensure strength and durability. A cord guide instrument with carbide tips is used to measure each section for absolute accuracy. 2 Typically 6 to 10 steel sections are needed for each “I” beam, depending on the size of the rotary platform. Each piece is “nested” against each other to verify consistency between...

Open the catalog to page 4
Centrus 84 - 5

Next generation technology SmartCONTROL Fast, intuitive touch screen control SmartD-TECT Intelligent mastitis management SmartLINK Data gateway linking to LIC Protrack or 3rd party herd management system SmartSPRAY Bail Marshal The only automatic teat sprayer in its class This new plug and play device at every bail simplifies connectivity and communication between all bail devices. HERD MANAGEMENT 3rd party herd management system MILK METER High performance cup remover High accuracy milking data Next generation technology from Waikato Milking Systems is a range of clever, user-friendly...

Open the catalog to page 5

All Waikato Milking Systems NZ Ltd. catalogs and technical brochures

1. SmartSPRAY

3 Pages

2. SmartD-TECT

5 Pages

3. DairyHQ

5 Pages

4. Supa4

2 Pages

5. ORBIT

6 Pages