Product catalog 2021
56Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Product catalog 2021 - 1

Product Catalog Property maintained by Natural Creations in Nashville, Tennessee.

Open the catalog to page 1
Product catalog 2021 - 3

Since my dad, brother, and I designed the first Walker Mower in 1977, it has always been intentionally different from other lawn mowers. At the time, my family was frustrated with the challenges we were having with mowing our own lawns quickly, easily, and with satisfying results. There was simply no riding mower available that could mow the way we wanted, so we designed and built our own. If you can’t buy it, build it, and so we did. Over the years we have continued to improve the design of the Walker Mower, with each change improving the Walker’s agility, ease of use, and cut quality. Our...

Open the catalog to page 3
Product catalog 2021 - 4

“We bought Walkers because they are just more productive than the mid-mounts we were using.” Adam Marrale (right) “And the beautiful results we are getting on each property are just a bonus for investing in Walkers.” Paul Ballenger (left) Adam Marrale and Paul Ballenger Natural Creations, Nashville, Tenness

Open the catalog to page 4
Product catalog 2021 - 5

Customer Profile: Natural Creations Time is money for the team at Natural Creations in Nashville, Tennessee, and that was exactly their guiding principle as they looked to improve their mowing efficiency a few years ago. “We were looking to grow bottom line profit through efficiency gains rather than volume growth,” explains Adam Marrale, “and we believed running Walkers could do that for us.” Marrale and his co-worker, Paul Ballenger, put their plan into action by introducing Walker Models B and H into a single crew, and the hours saved in productivity that year equaled $25,000 in labor...

Open the catalog to page 5
Product catalog 2021 - 6

Front-Mount Deck Achieving a beautiful cut has been our focus from the very first Walker Mower design. Positioning the mowing deck in front of the machine is fundamental to producing high-quality results. The front-mount deck of the Walker reduces impact on the turf prior to cutting, resulting in a more consistent, carpet-like finish. This result is achieved by transferring weight from the deck caster tires which minimizes matting of the grass. The Walker torsion-flex carrier frame allows the deck to freely articulate and flex laterally, producing a smooth cut, even over complicated ground...

Open the catalog to page 6
Product catalog 2021 - 7

Interchangeable Decks and Add-ons Whether handling grass, leaves, debris, or snow, Walker Mowers are designed for year-round productivity. On most models, decks can easily be switched for larger or smaller, collection, mulching, or discharge decks to suit the task at hand. Plus with dozens of add-ons, such as a dethatcher, dozer blades, snowblowers, and enclosed cabs, the Walker is one of the most versatile mowers on the market. Tilt-Open Bodies and Tilt-Up Decks Each Walker features a tilt-open body, quickly exposing the drive belts, electrical system, engine, and drivetrain, making...

Open the catalog to page 7
Product catalog 2021 - 8

Compact Most lawns have areas with low hanging branches, narrow gates, or other obstacles that are difficult to mow. The compact size of the Walker Mower gives you the ability to mow challenging properties easily and efficiently. The Walker Mower has a small footprint designed to get into and out of tight places like gates, between beds and trees, fence corners, and other similar landscape features. Walker T27i with 52” deck footprint: 53” (134.62 cm) W 95” (241.30 cm) L versus a Z Master with 52” deck: 68” (172.72 cm) W 102” (259.08 cm) L Precision Steering and Handling With an...

Open the catalog to page 8
Product catalog 2021 - 9

Grass Handling System® (GHS) Walker invented the internal Grass Handling System® on its first mower, and it remains the most efficient way to vacuum grass clippings, leaves, and debris from the lawn. Collection decks move clippings to a center, rear discharge chute where an internal blower vacuums grass clippings and debris, and then blows it directly into a compact, rear-mounted grass catcher box. The PowerFil® oscillating chute evenly packs clippings, and the Grass-Pak® full signal alerts the operator when it is time to empty the catcher. To dump clippings, the operator simply lifts the...

Open the catalog to page 9
Product catalog 2021 - 10

“I tried a variety of mowers, but none stripe like my Walker. I never had striping on my lawn until I put a Walker on it ” Bill Caudill Home owner, Vancouver, Washington

Open the catalog to page 10
Product catalog 2021 - 11

Customer Profile: Bill Caudill Bill Caudill of Vancouver, Washington, has a quiet retreat for a back yard. This beautiful slice of heaven was landscaped 12 years ago by a friend of the family to prepare for Bill and his wife, Sandy, to host the wedding and reception of one of their twin daughters. Lowering the growing surface and repurposing the dirt as a barrier at the back of the yard were the primary jobs and were done masterfully to create an elegantly tiered yard that includes luxurious plantings and a beautiful stand of Kentucky bluegrass. To maintain the turf, Bill recently purchased...

Open the catalog to page 11
Product catalog 2021 - 12

The Model S is the quintessential Walker Mower. Inspired by the original 1977 prototype, the Model S is simple and easy to operate and very efficient at mowing residential properties. With Walker’s Grass Handling System®, a patented Blower Shaft PTO® design, and reduced weight and cost, the Model S is the perfect entry-level mower for experiencing Walker’s signature beautiful cut and zero-turn productivi

Open the catalog to page 12
Product catalog 2021 - 13

Model S Standard Features ▪ High capacity, commercial engine air filtration steering system ▪ PrecisionSpeed Control ▪ Forward ZT3100 transmissions ▪ Hydro-Gear and tilt-open body ▪ Tilt-up decks ▪ Flexible deck-carrier frame Handling System (GHS) ▪ Grass inch (32.38 cm) Thru-Shaft PTO GHS blower 12.75 ▪ Oscillating PowerFil chute with Grass-Pak ▪ full signal ▪ 7 bushel (8.7 cu. ft.) grass catcher ® Model S Popular Add-ons ▪ Power Dump ▪ LED Headlights ▪ Adjustable Footrests ▪ Dethatcher cm) Dozer Blade inch (121.92 ▪ 48 inch (91.44 cm) Single-Stage Snowblower 36 ▪ Spyker Spreader and Mount...

Open the catalog to page 13
Product catalog 2021 - 14

The Model C is the original Walker commercial lawn mower. Since its introduction in 1986, the Model C has been continually refined and improved with the commercial operator in mind, especially those who maintain residential properties. The Model C is a compact and versatile mower with impressive productivity.

Open the catalog to page 14

All Walker Manufacturing (rapp. da Sidan) catalogs and technical brochures

1. B series

4 Pages

2. D series

4 Pages

3. T series

4 Pages

4. C series

4 Pages

5. S-series

4 Pages