video corpo

EC blue 072
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

EC blue 072 - 1

The Royal League in ventilation, control and drive technology EC blue 072 FE3 owlet Blue power for bionic natural talent

Open the catalog to page 1
EC blue 072 - 2

EC blue 072 – FE3 owlet The w o r l d i s h o l d i n g i t s b r e a t h . The new, intelligent ECblue072 energy-saving motor delivers unrivalled efficiency vir tually silently and with enormous energy-saving power. This Premium Efficiency motor not only ensures targeted and perfect movement in every application, it also rounds off the ECblue motor range from ZIEHL-ABEGG in the 0 to 6 kW power ranges (even higher range up to 22kW with PMblue). With blue power over the entire performance spectrum, users are perfectly set up for the future with enormous energy savings from the drive system...

Open the catalog to page 2
EC blue 072 - 3

72 NEW! ECblue 072 – energy- saving motor Created for the full range of fans The new FE3owlet - successful bionic creation With the unprecedented combination of several bionic aspects, such as the impressive adaptation of essential findings from the wing shape of noctur nal bar n owls - ser rated trailing edge, profiled, sickle-shaped wing (FE2owlet) - and the new leading edge inspired by bionic principles, the ZIEHL-ABEGG engineers have developed a unique, bionic wing design with unbeatable impeller perfor mance. This bionic high-tech impeller, combined with the ECblue 072 energy-saving...

Open the catalog to page 3
EC blue 072 - 4

© by ZIEHL-ABEGG SE - 00709781 - EN - 05/2020 - iPW - This brochure contains information for your guidance. No guarantee is provided with regard to the accuracy of all information and no legal claims may be derived from this. Reproduction of this information, or extracts thereof, is permitted only with written approval. ZIEHL- A BEGG SE Heinz-Ziehl - Straße

Open the catalog to page 4

All Ziehl-Abegg catalogs and technical brochures

1. MAXVent

66 Pages

2. Axial-fans-main

544 Pages